Pilot Application Form
Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 In order to sign up in Avionord Virtual It is mandatory to insert a valid name, surname and e-mail address.
- 1.2 In order to sign up in Avionord Virtual It is needed to be at least 16. If you're under 16, a parent approval is requested.
- 1.3 It is needed to use one of these following flight simulators: Microsoft Flight Simulator (9, 2004, X, X:SE), Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (V1, V2, V3, V4), XPlane.
- 1.4 A basic english knowledge is required since that It's the official ICAO language.
- 1.5 Flying skills have to be well-known (take-off, landing, navigation, IFR flight plans, VFR flight plans, navigation maps, ecc...).
- 2.1 Since the new pilot signs up, the inexperienced pilot is expected to perform his first flight within 30 days starting from the sign-up date. If that won't be happened, his account will be deleted.
- 2.2 Pilot's account becomes inactive when he did not fly for 90 days.
- 2.3 Pilots who are inactive for more than 6 months and without any advice to any staff member about it, they will be cancelled from the roster permanently.
- 2.4 The pilot shall fly monthly.
- 3.1 Pilots must perform their flight on IVAO.
- 3.2 Offline or other networks flights will be rejected.
- 3.3 Pilots must comply with Rules & Regulations of IVAO Community.
- 3.4 Charts on board are mandatory.
- 3.5 Slew mode is prohibited. System will automatically reject pireps.
- 3.6 Flights must be conducted with simulation speed x1.
- 4.1 Pilots shall use Avionord Acars whenever they fly.
- 4.2 Double connections are severely prohibited.
- 4.3 You must fly what you have booked within 3 hours, unless it will automatically be cancelled and reallocated to another pilot.
- 4.4 If the pilot meets problems with ACARS, he shall file a manual pirep that It will be reviewed by the staff.
- 4.5 When pilots file a manual pirep, they shall put truthful factors.
- 5.1 Avionord Virtual doesn't belong to any real world airline.
- 5.2 Avionord Virtual is a free community made of aviation enthusiasts people based on friendship and respect.
- 5.3 Avionord Virtual isn't responsible for damage or malfunctions of virtual devices used by users or for damage derived by using our files in the website.
- 5.4 Avionord logo is a property of Andrea D'Albero, who is the Vice President.
- 5.5 Avionord is not a making-profits community.
- 5.6 Avionord rules and regulations have to be complied by all members, otherwise they will be removed.
1. Minimum requirements
2. Minimum activity in order to be an active pilot.
3. Online pilot activity
4. Pirep operations
5. Further informations regarding Avionord